Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's 2011 and time for an update!

I wasn't really sure where to start when I decided to finally put some pictures on here. So I went to October & November of 2010 and picked out some of my favorites...

Jared is growing like crazy! He is 9 1/2 months and is 31 inches long, which makes him 99% for height. He is so smiley and lots of fun right now. I just wish he would stay asleep at night. Unfortunately, he doesn't want anything to do with a pacifier.
My little Laura got glasses back in October I guess it was. Sometimes I forget because she usually just wears them at school. I thought she and my mom looked so cute in their glasses as they sat there reading together. I also decided David is too big to still be wearing footy jammies. Looks a little funny, but he loves them.


Laura and her cousin Many at there dance recital in November. They had a great time and had a fun year doing dance together. I'm glad they'll have this fun memory.

I think this is the only picture I have of all my boys with my dad. It's not very often that everyone is in a good mood and ready for a picture when grandpa is over, so I couldn't let the opportunity pass.


A couple months ago Mike decided it was time to get David out there on his bike and really learn how to ride it. I was so proud of him. He was so excited and proud of himself too.



Oh how I love these cute boys!

The frown! So sad, but so cute!Costumes for Halloween were kind of thrown together at the last minute this year. Thanks to aunt Kate, Laura had this cute Little Red Riding Hood costume to wear.

Grandma Nancy & Grandpa came over and all I could get was Laura, David and Jared to be in the picture.
Well, somewhere are pictures from our trip to Sea World and the beach. That's where we went for October break. Maybe I'll find them and then I can move on to Christmas and maybe even get to 2011!










1 comment:

jayna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the update. Can you send me an email when you get a chance? You said you had a new address and I don't know if I have that? I will go look right now.

PS, that picture of your boys with your dad has captured the cutest dang expressions ever!!